Terms and conditions
- Mercer reserves the right to change or cancel any part of its published program due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Mercer reserves the right to determine the suitability of any registrant to attend the event. Payment must be received in full before the start of the event.
- Please note that we reserve the right to refuse admission to the event if proof of payment has not been received. An invoice will be sent upon receipt of a registration form. Proof of payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercer accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions of the speakers or any other persons at the event.
- Mercer reserves the right to make changes in the agenda or speaker roster at any time without prior notice.
- By registering, you agree to receive marketing communications from Mercer and other subsidiaries within the Marsh & McLennan Group. Should you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from Mercer or any its subsidiaries, please click the “unsubscribe” option on any electronic marketing communication sent to you.
- Unless indicated otherwise, please note that your personal information will not be shared with any third parties.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the event will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations received 15–29 days prior to the event will be refunded less 40% administration cost.
- Cancellations received fewer than 15 days prior to the event will be refunded.
- No-shows on the day of the event will not be refunded.
- You may substitute a colleague for yourself at any time before the start of the conference.
- Cancellations should be sent in writing to email@example.com
- Substitution at no additional charge is allowed until two working days before the event. All substitutes are required to submit a revised registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than two days before the event.