Terms and conditions
- Mercer reserves the right to change or cancel any part of its published program due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Mercer reserves the right to determine the suitability of any registrant to attend the event. Payment must be received in full before the start of the event.
- Please note that we reserve the right to refuse admission to the event if proof of payment has not been received. An invoice will be sent upon receipt of a registration form.
- Mercer accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions of the speakers or any other persons at the event.
- Mercer reserves the right to make changes in the agenda or speaker roster at any time without prior notice.
- By registering, you agree to receive marketing communications from Mercer and other subsidiaries within Marsh & McLennan Companies. Should you wish to opt out of receiving marketing communications from Mercer or any of its subsidiaries, please click the “unsubscribe” option on any electronic marketing communication sent to you.
- Please note that unless otherwise indicated, your personal information will not be shared with any third parties.
Cancellation and substitutions
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the event will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations received 15 to 29 days prior to the event will be refunded less 40% administration cost.
- Cancellations received fewer than 15 days prior to the event will not be refunded.
- No-shows on the day of the event will not be refunded.
- You may substitute a colleague for yourself at any time before the start of the conference.
- Cancellations should be sent in writing to email@example.com.
- Substitution at no additional charge is allowed until two working days before the event. All substitutes are required to submit a revised registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than two days before the event.