Mercer’s 2020 Expatriate Management and Talent Mobility Conference will take place in Berlin on 17–18 June. This year’s conference theme is “Leading the Talent Mobility Revolution”.
During this two-day conference we will discuss practical ideas that will revolutionise the employee experience, debate the pros and cons of flexibility, rethink compensation approaches and discuss how to put people first by taking a holistic approach to assignee wellbeing. We will also share insight on thriving in a talent mobility career by exchanging best practices to help mobility professionals reach the next level.
The conference is open to all HR professionals interested in the newest trends and solutions in global mobility. The conference will comprise a mix of case study presentations delivered by HR professionals from leading organisations operating in Europe, interactive breakout sessions and networking opportunities with HR peers.
Who should attend?
This leading pan-European conference is designed for “in-house” HR professionals with the remit of talent mobility who want to stay abreast of the latest trends and practices:
- International assignment managers and global mobility professionals in charge of managing mobility programmes
- HR directors who want to align mobility practices with their companies’ business goals and manage mobile talent strategically
- Compensation and benefits professionals responsible for setting reward packages for mobile employees and who want to understand best practices and new approaches
- Talent managers with international responsibilities who want to leverage mobility best practices for their career, performance and development programmes
- All other HR professionals who are new to mobility or who want to understand best practices to improve their international policies
Please be advised that this event is for in-house HR professionals only. Mercer reserves the right to decline registrations received from service providers, competitors and potential delegates that do not match the target audience. These restrictions are aimed at maintaining a high quality level of networking at the conference and we appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Mercer's European Packages
Our European Information Package (EIP) and European Knowledge Package include one or more seats (depending on the purchased package) at our Africa HR Summit, Expatriate Management and Talent Mobility Conference and Europe Rewards Conference! Mercer's European packages are cost-effective solutions created specifically for organisations and individuals managing compensation, benefits, and mobility activities within the EMEA region or on a global level.