Fees and registration
Conference participation fees
Standard fee: €1650 (excluding VAT)
VAT will be applied where appropriate. Accommodation costs are not included.
All conference participation fees will be payable by credit card or invoice in euros. Once you finalise and submit your registration via the registration link, you will be given the option to request one type of payment.
- If you choose to pay by invoice, this will be sent to your given address close to the conference date, once you have submitted your confirmation via the registration site. Payment must be paid within 30 days of receiving the invoice.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, please note that credit card payment can be processed only at the time of online registration. We do not take payment over the phone or by any other means.
- We are unable to provide a separate receipt for credit card payments, so please keep your registration confirmation, as this contains details of the transaction.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the conference will be refunded in full
- Cancellations received 15–29 days prior to the conference will be refunded less a 40% administration cost
- Cancellations received less than 15 days prior to the conference will not be refunded
- No-shows on the day of the conference will not be refunded
- Participants may substitute a colleague at any time before the start of the conference
Cancellations should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org